Monday, July 27, 2009

My IB result

Alhamdulillah, finally I know where I am going to study after this which is at University of Arizona.
I was really excited when I passed the IB exams with flying colors. Though my point is not that high if compared to my friends, at least I passed the Petronas Cut off point.

I should be thankful and grateful because there are many other scholars who did not pass 35 point. I feel sorry for them. I don't know what I would do if I were in their position. Whatever happens, we have to carry on our life as usual. Furthermore, we are still young and have lots of time to fix anything that we are not satisfied with. This is only my opinion. If other people do not agree with it, it is alright; everyone has freedom to opine what they think is right but it must be bound by the rules and regulations and the uppermost is by Islamic laws.

My body shook and my feelings were mixed on the day my result came out. At first, I logged on the IB Results website to check the exact time to see the results. The time was 9 p.m. sharp. However, it appeared that the result time would be released at 1.20 a.m for Malaysia time. My mother insisted to see the result with me but I refused to let her know it for I was nervous and not confident with myself.... I suppose I was really restless that night; I could not even close my eyes though my bed was tender and soft for me to relax on.

Several minutes before 1.20 a.m, I went to my parents 's room to switch on my computer and indeed to get my results. Thank God, the rest of my family had fallen asleep except my third younger brother. I emboldened myself and told myself to accept the result even if i did not pass the cut off point. Slowly but in full of zealous, I key in the username and password and subsequently logged in. Abruptly I pulled down the laptop screen before I could see my result.. I did this as I was really scared, frightened, insecure and flustered... Only Allah Almighty knows how nervous I was at that moment.

Trying to summon my spirit, gently I pulled the screen up and continued looking at my result.
My Malay A1 teacher was right; I attained 7 points for the subject. Immediately, I scrolled down the online transcript to have a look at my overall point. Alhamdulillah, I passed the cut off point. everything has paid off.. Excitedly, I woke my mum and told her about it.. She hugged me tightly. I was really touched. Later, I showed her my result and I called my younger brother to see it as well. My mum congratulated me and I knew she was grateful and joyful with my unexpected result.

Right after that, I signed in YM and joined a conference invitation from my friends who were still awake. Obviously, they were satisfied and truly contented with their IB results. Nonetheless, not all of my classmates passed 35 point. I pity them. Alhamdulillah, they could accept the fate. I hope the best for all of my IB friends. Allah's blessings and bounties are everywhere. Do pray and strive for what we want, insya Allah He will reward us.


Here, I would like to thank all my parents, teachers and friends who continuously give me support and useful advice. Without your help, I don't know whether I could achieve this triumph. Muchas gracias todos!!


2 comments:

Azuan said...

gambar tue mu bagi la email..
6t aku send...hu3

aliff husna said...

??? tak faham la Azuan...