Thursday, January 14, 2010

I woke up early this morning at about 6.15 am and as usual I took a long shower in the bathroom- that is my habit everday for I dont know how to stop this.

My first class was comparative religion held at PAS building. I dont really like this class. The profesor, to me, talks very fast he is like mumbilng in front of other. Most of the time, I didn't get his jokes. It's kind of strange to me as the other students could undestand what he was saying. Furthermore, since this class is about religions, the profesor tends to interpret the knowledge based on his views. I still remember that he said that King Solomon was a killer. Absolutely, I oppose this opinion. I wish I had a chance to take another more interesting class.

My second class for the beginning of spring semester was indiv, which is about latin america. I felt lonely in this class though all the professors seemed attractive and eloquent in giving their lecture. Alhamdulillah, I suppose I will get to know more about south america by attending this class. Besides, this class does not requiere any textbook. That is one thing. However, it seems that I have to print out every lecture note posted on D2l, the same thing I did last year for Trad 101 eastern languages. I dont really like this part as Iwill be using lots of A4 papers printer inks. Insya ALLAH, I will try to find hispanic friends who are willing to speak spanish with me and the important thing is thatnb they are willing to be my friends.

Then, I went back to sahara Apartment and I took a nap for half an hour. Later on, I did solat zohor and I went to school again to buy notebooks. Since the price of western world religions is quite expensive, I borrowed a book from the library entitled world regions western traditions. Hopefully, this book would be helpful for me to acquire more information about world religions at the same time I would have more idea to write in my assignment. I regret that I had bought the textbook from amazon before knowing that Jenifer put the lowest-evr price for it which was 8 dollars!!!!!!! After thinking deeply, I decided to just wait the book from amazon even though the delivery would take about 8 days long!!!

Alhamdulillah as Allah had granted my prayers. Unexpectedly, I could chat with mi mujer amigo mexicano, Edgar rivera por la noche. I sent him the essay that I wrote about el viaje inovidable with him. And I suppose he's happy with it. At the same time, I had a chat with Nada. Lots of fun chatting with these two friends. Thank you Allah!

No comments: