Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do people agree when I say that procrastination is an enemy? Hopefully they do. One more day left before school starts next week. I feel like time went by very fast as if the spring break just began yesterday. My plan to finish up physics report during the break did not go well as I hoped. Still, there are many parts to be done. However, alhamdullillah, I already finished the open ended section this morning.

Well, it wasn't that I did not put 'a lot of effort' to write the report ( or maybe it was :P), it just happened that the homework given was so hard to complete- I mean I have to spend most of the time thinking how to solve a question that I have to search information on internet and open the textbook to find the answer needed. I understand that this is the challenge that I must face as a student but somehow I am bogged down by this situation.

However, my mother has kept telling me that other people may have the same problems as mine or even worse, yet they could finish their work and accomplish their missions as they wished. Therefore, I cannot give up and lose my motivation because of this 'petty' difficulty.
Ya Allah, please bestow strengths and bless upon me so that I would not easily surrender to have my homework done before the dateline. Amin.

Yo creo que yo puedo hacerla!! Insya ALLAH, si se puede!!:) Que esperas? Vamos a hacer la tarea!

No comments: